Saturday 16 August 2008

Mini Review: Fated To Love You

I watched the first few episodes of this series ages ago but the characters sort of put me off so I left it at that. But weeks later I still wondered why it was one of the most viewed series on My Soju ever.

So I gave it another chance and I actually cant stop watching it now! I've gotten over the sometimes cringey acting from both the male and female leads and tbh the plot is actually really unique and that's what I love about it. Apparently, the producers spent a lot of money on the pilot episode (and the series on the whole) though I don't think it's an eye-catching of a series as say... Hana Yori Dango was.

I'm still on ep14 and after I finish the whole series, I'll do a post on it or I'll probably just update this one.

Contributor: Dulce

1 comment:

LUCY said...

the main lead guy really put me off at first but then he totally won me over haha!