Friday 1 August 2008

Review: Rolling Love

I'm still watching this drama xD So I may repost this when I'm done. I just realised I hadn't posted here for about a month - eek! Main reason for watching this series in the first place was that Jiro Wang plays the lead *swoons*

The story revolves around two storylines so far: one where Xiao Shu (played by Genie Zhuo) is blinded by a car accident caused by her then-kind of-boyfriend, Leng Lie. LL then spends his life regretting the accident and trying to make up for it with his world-famous dishes. (He's a top chef!)

By chance, Xiao Shu meets Mi Xi Lin (played by Jiro Wang) who charms her with his random and quirky ways. MXL is also a chef, who excels only in one dish - egg fried rice. Obviously, MXL falls in love with Xiao Shu, but disaster keeps striking.

edit:// finished the series! I cried about three times in the last 5 episodes. It was so emotional. This is definitely worth watching if you like idol-dramas.

Contributor: Michelle

2 comments:

sliv said...

Do you have any links to watch it ?? PLeeaase ^^

Unknown said...

sure

try this:

http://www.mysoju.com/rolling-love-go-fried-rice/