Friday 20 June 2008

Dulce's Top 10 Guys (2008)

A list of my Top 10 Asian guys. Because why not, right? It was really hard to choose just ten because to be honest, I named about thirty right of the top of my head. A small reminder that this is just based on my opinion so don't kill me if I haven't included your favourites up there...

10. Daniel Henney
I've seen him in a couple of dramas and movies but i only really noticed him in the movie 'Seducing Mr. Perfect', which as a sidenote is worth watching! I believe he is Korean-American, but he grew up in the States.

Daniel Henney

9. Bi Rain
I got one word for this guy and that is CUUUUTE! No matter what character he plays... his baby-face still gets me! For me his best role was in K-drama, Full House.

Rain Bi

8. Matsumoto Jun

MatsuJun doesn't particularly have that HOTTT look but he does have a lot of cuteness to offer ;)
I fell in love with him in Hana Yori Dango and if you haven't seen it.. scrap whatever i said about seeing a particular movie or drama and go SEE THIS ONE!
PS. I can't wait for HYD movie coming out this summer!


matsujun



7. Jiro Wang


I say he has one of the best smiles in this list... He's part of a group called Fahrenheit where each of the four members represent a season. Jiro represents summer; or HOT

wesley




6. Yamapi


He's part of a group called NEWS... sings, acts, dances. Pretty much everything you could wish for in a boy xD haah..! He was in the popular JDrama "Nobuta wo Produce" and "Kurosagi". Also, the new "Kurosagi" movie just came out this summer so go check it out!

Photobucket


5. Vic Zhou


The first one that caught my eyes.. haaha! Back in 2001 (i think) when Meteor Garden aired in Philippines. The quiet and mysterious Hua ze Lei aaah the memories :)


Vic Zhou


4. Arron Yan


He's in the same boy band as Jiro Wang (#7) but he represents the opposite of Jiro... winter; or cold. I dunno why tbh, he's the complete opposite of cold! His smile alone is waaarghh! LOL




Arron Yan



3. Joo Ji Hoon


He was working as a model until he was cast as a lead to the drama Goong (KDrama). The drama was widely known all over Korean, all over Asia as a matter of fact!
After the drama ended, all four of the leads went bigggg! He got more and more modelling contracts and was considered to be one of the best male models in Korea.


joo ji hoon2

2. Mike He


I love his deep voice, his face, his eyes.. everything about him basically. I'm not even gonna claim him for myself because I have already chosen a wife for himm = Rainie Yang. Those two should just be together.. blatantly!


Photobucket



LAST BUT NOT LEAST...



1. Nishikido Ryo


He's probably not as well known as the rest of the guys i picked but i still picked him as 1#. I loved him in "1 Litre of Tears" (JDrama).. He's got a bad boy type of attitude and he's the bully (in a nice & funny way) of his group called NEWS (same as Yamapi). Since he's the top male entry, i also decided to include a video of him :)


nishikido ryo






This vid is an mv of the drama Ryo was in (1 Litre of Tears) where the main girl has a disease and she gets worse and worse as time goes on. In this part of the series, she has already lost the ability to run or even walk properly. Her friends turn their back on her so Ryo helps her.


there you go..! My top 10 guys.
It took ages to decide rather than to write up actually but trust me.. it was MY PLEASURE ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those boys too XD I like all of them except for the Korean artists. I'm not a fan of Korean stuff that much :)) I'll make my own list too sometime :D

Unknown said...

i used to only like taiwanese boys (mainly coz of meteor garden) but then i watched more and more dramas so yeah..
i actually forgot to put kame and jin from KATTUN so i'll probably make a whole other post for those two =D

sliv said...

I love Vic Zhou and Mike He, and the other boys are OMG too ^^

(sorry I'm not english, i speak very bad)

Anonymous said...

cute guys! but the cutest ever are half japanese half white guys...they are always a head turner for me. Its too bad the handful of hapas i've known have been complete psychotic idiots... :( DANG maybe someday!!

Miniorchid said...

I have to say your list is great!!! Because of school, I haven't watched asian drama in awhile, but recently I've had the opportunity to watch all these guys....and oh my...your list pretty much match mine. If only I live in asia....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.