Thursday 19 June 2008

Review: Why Why Love

Tong Jia Di needs a life besides work, paying down family debt, and more work. So her best friend Jiang Xiao Nan sneaks in a “Love” coupon in Jia Di’s raffle box praying that the lucky guy who draws it will sweep Jia Di off her feet. As it so happens, Huo Yan, the compassionate manager Jia Di has secret crush on, is the lucky guy. But, though the prince can exchange the coupon for Cinderella’s love, it doesn’t mean he will, especially when his devilish younger brother is determined to exchange his “Master/Angel” coupon for her servitude.

I originally started watching this because everyone was likening it to be Devil Beside You's sequel. Which it wasn't xD It has the same cast as DBY, so the chemistry between Rainie and Mike were still there. The same love triangle is in this series, which really confused me o___O' but it was still really cute. I'd say this series was much more dramatic than DBY, which was mostly cute. There's still some pretty shabby acting from the parents all round (the same woman plays Tong Jia Di's mum as Qi Yue in DBY) but this is one of my favourite dramas ^_^ I cried so much when I watched this ahahhaha - you'll find that when I post more.

Definitely worth watching!

Contributor: Michelle

1 comment:

sliv said...

♥ this drama !!! One of my favourite with Devil beside you of course !!