Monday 10 November 2008

Review: Miss No Good (不良笑花)

Sorry I've been gone from here for so long ): College work and uni applications have taken over my life lol. I've started watching Miss No Good at last, now that I have a few minutes to myself, so here's a quick pre-watch review, and I'll probably add more to this when I finish watching the series.

So far, MNG is really cute and light-hearted. I've only seen two episodes, and the themes have already gone from comedy, to a more serious theme. Obviously there is some romance ;) Rainie Yang plays the lead, Xiao Fa, a girl who is unfashionable and loud but runs a jewellery store. As a child, she made friends with a er, fat kid at school, who asked her to marry him. Aw. A couple years down the line, and he is back to win her over =OO He lost weight and is "good-looking" (note: why don't I see this?!) Xiao Fa realises she needs to change to make sure she doesn't embarass the wealthy Jia Si Le, and enlists the help of his friend (she doesn't know they're friends!) to change her image.

There's like a million and one things going on at the same time in this drama. So many twists and turns! Although the ending was a bit suckish... and they could have done so much more with it to make it better and not as typical. But I won't ruin any more of it for you - watch it =D

Watch here: Miss No Good drama.

Contributor: Michelle

No comments: