Monday 10 November 2008

Album Review: Big Bang - 'Remember'

Remember by Big Bang
Release Date: 05-11-08
Language: Korean
Song Count: 10

Big Bang is back... again! Truth be told, I never really took very to this band when Sharon told me about them. I was immersed in my ballads phase (still am) and wasn't in the market for Korean music at all. But then I figured Number 1 was a seriously good album (their Japanese edition of this), so I gave it a try.

Immediately, the first thing I LOVED about the album was that there were fully fledged, non-accented Korean versions of Haru Haru and Remember at last. Those are two of my all-time favourites on this album. It also features some new songs, including my favourite track of the album, 멍청한 사랑 (Foolish Love), and some remixes of older songs from past albums. I loved the Last Farewell remix! Definitely a must-have album for any Kpop fan.

Contributor: Michelle

No comments: